Seth Turin is developer of the UBot automation software, which enables you to compile internet marketing processes, such as niche/keyword/offer research, campaign setup, optimization, into executable scripts (also known as “bots”). While bots are most commonly associated with the search engine indexing GoogleBot and the blackhat SEO’s bot spamming/bot networks, savvy marketers will find lots of uses to enhance their business through the process of automation.
I invited Seth to come on the podcast to share his insights on how technology can be used to expand business activity and ultimately increase sales and profits.
During the course of our conversation, Seth also talked about:
- How he got started in the industry, including early spamming efforts
- How you can use technology effectively and a strategy to plan out the process
- What types of tasks you should automate
- How UBot was developed and how it works
- Ideas for creating your own bots
Check out the podcast below: