This is a list of resources I’ve using and represent the most useful Internet Marketing products from all that I’ve tested:
- Geek Hackery: Check out this life hacking project that my collaborator, Tamar Weinberg, and I are putting together this guide which is intended to help you get more efficient and productive in your personal and work life. Yes, I will even pay you $50 if I don’t deliver the guide on time.
- Namecheap: None of the relentless upselling and higher prices you’d see at GoDaddy. I’ve moved almost all my domains to Namecheap over the years. Good prices and customer service make Namecheap a winner in my books. Use my Namecheap discount code “wiaw” to get a further discount.
- SSD Cloud webhosting: WordPress is an easy-to-use and powerful platform, and is the recommended website building tool for both new and experienced Internet marketers. You can customize it to work the way you want by using plugins and you can configure it as a blog, or as an e-commerce store. Together with a partner who is a WordPress specialist, I have launched a webhosting service which is optimized for WordPress websites. We also tweak the server settings and use a super-fast SSD (solid state disk) infrastructure to help you get more traffic and generate more sales for your online business.
- Kindling: A ebook training program conducted by Geoff Shaw, he covers all you need to know about publishing books for sale for Amazon’s Kindle marketplace. In a constantly-updated member’s area, Geoff starts with planning and writing your first fiction or non-fiction book, teaches you how to format it for the Kindle platform, then includes strategies to launch your book. A number of the members have and continue to generate a consistent 5-figures/month in income, as a testament to the quality of this training. There is also an active Facebook group to help members along and covers updates/developments to the Kindle program.
Internet Marketing training:
- AffPlaybook (Affiliate Playbook): Created by David Ford, this site contains strategies and tips to grow your business via Pay-Per-View marketing, Pay-Per-Click marketing, Search Engine Optimization and affiliate marketing. (Get PPV Playbook Discount code and read the AffPlaybook Review here)