Thanks to all the loyal WhoIsAndrewWee.com supporters who’ve made this site the top affiliate for Gobala Krishnan’s excellent blogging tool, the WordPress Adsense System (WAS) for the second month running.
Besides having had the satisfaction of promoting a powerful and effective tool, I’m looking forward to the top affiliate prize, a Canon digital camera (which I’m planning to get Amazon credit in lieu).
Check out Gobala’s post here: Andrew Wee Bags Top Affiliate Spot for September
I’ve received a number of questions about SecretBlogWeapon and why I find it really powerful.
Here’s a synopsis:
What I especially like is that for a low priced tool, it covers the following aspects:
- Niche Research: Go through Kidino‘s excellent SEO (Search Engine Optimization) guide as he goes through a step-by-step process of finding and developing a niche
- Search Engine Optimization: As mentioned, Kidino’s guide goes through SEO, while Gobala goes through the specifics for Blog SEO Optimization. While doing research, I noticed that most SEO doesn’t focus on blogs, aside from talking about the header tags and meta tags. (Ewen Chia’s Auto Blog Income Generator also goes into some SEO). Gobala goes into revamping your permalinks (blog site structure) and the blog formatting to make it more attractive to the search engines and hence, rank higher on the SERPs (search engine results pages)
- Traffic generation: 176 blog and traffic generators, a good starting point to kick off and build your readership.
- RSS Submission software: Although nothing beats a manually submitted blog entry to a blog or website directory, the RSS submission software eases some of the effort (especially when you’re managing multiple blogs).
- Blogging for Profits: truth be told, I haven’t read this yet. I’ve already generated a flood of traffic from the other avenues.
- Social Bookmarking: This will continue to be a trend with sites like Digg, Del.icio.us, BlinkBits, Furl (there are more than 30 such networks). Gobala goes into the benefits of these networks and how to leverage them to generate traffic.
It’s been quite some time since my post: Running the million dollar Internet Marketing marathon.
August 23rd, 2006 seems like a lifetime ago.
I’ve come so far in such a short period of time.
Without the advice from helpful friends like:
it would’ve been a more challenging journey.This is just the start of the journey and the destination is still far away.
But here’s a spot of inspiration…
Click on the check to blow it up.
I have been feelng really disturbed over the last couple of days.
Some of my DigitalKeiretsu.com members have been coming up to me and saying that they have no idea what they should do, and how they should start.
I’d spent the better part of a few hundred hours and a greater amount of funds, shortlisting the field down to the three core tools:
With these three tools, I’m confident that anyone, of any skill level can generate $1,000 – $2,000 per month consistently in adsense and affiliate marketing income with a blog.
Will this be enough to sustain you?
But what if you did three or more such blogs?
Would $4,000 – $6,000 per month be something decent?
Would that give you some measure of financial freedom?
If you’ve already read through my previous DigitalKeiretsu.com postings, please bear with me for a second.
Today was a good opportunity for the Keiretsu Internet Marketing team to meet up.
We had a good training session covering
- Internet Marketing basics
- Affiliate Marketing
About 8 members turned up.
We shot about 1.5 hours of footage and this’ll be productized soon.
Over the past couple of weeks, I have been quietly promoting SecretBlogWeapon, and have seen a decent take up rate.
According to WordPress Adsense System creator, Gobala Krishnan, I have the highest conversion rate among all affiliates.
Despite being new at affiliate marketing, I landed the top affiliate position for August 06. You can read more about it here: http://www.WhoIsAndrewWee.com #1 Affiliate Internet Marketing partner for SecretBlogWeapon.com!
By the end of the first week of September, I am on track to hit the same number of sales for the ENTIRE month of August.
Will it be top affiliate again? Well, if you’re the betting kind, I could give you a good return on your wager…
The success of the campaign was unexpected, but I suspect it has to do with the SecretBlogWeapon components that I’m offering compared to other affiliates.
But more on that later.
What is the WordPress Adsense System anyway?
It costs $67.
Is it worth it?
Or is it just another ebook that makes lots of promises and is full of hot air?
(Trust me, having spent hundreds of hours reviewing lots of blogging tools, I’ve discovered my share of turkeys, chickens and outright donkeys in the batch!)
I realized I haven’t done a formal review of Secret Blog Weapon, so here goes: (more…)