Affiliate marketing veteran Jason Rubacky has moved to the ShareASale affiliate network and came on the Friday Podcast to talk about some of the business developments that are in the works at the network.
In his new role as Affiliate Development Manager, Jason will be recruiting established affiliates into the network and helping them integrate affiliate programs from SAS merchants.
Jason also talked about:
- His intiatives to ramp up the affiliate education elements and a tutorial system he’s working on
- Enhancements to the SAS merchant’s product datafeeds
- Availability of new business models, such as Pay-Per-Call
- Updates on SAS’ Think Tank invite-only workshop
- FTP download capability for merchant coupons
Check out the podcast below:
Jason’s IM details:
Have you looked at the lucractive world of affiliate marketing for sport franchises and sport-related marketing? Football Fanatics affiliate manager Jason Rubacky came on the Friday Podcast to talk about the wide range of products available under his company’s banner and tips and techniques to successfully promote these items.
During the Friday Podcast, we touched on:
- Jason’s experience as an affiliate and affiliate manager
- How Football Fanatics got started and it’s position as a leader in the sport affiliate marketing field
- Information on the Football Fanatics affiliate program and it’s listing on Commission Junction, ShareASale and it’s in-house program
- Upcoming enhancements to it’s partner manager (affiliate) interface
- In addition to football, you can also promote hockey, surfing, NASCAR and MMA (mixed martial arts) products
- How to effectively generate traffic for your sports affiliate site
- Pro teams vs College teams: which drive more traffic, and importantly, have greater profit potential
We covered quite a bit of ground during the interview, check out the podcast below:
Jason Rubacky on twitter