I signed up with Aweber for my email marketing solution when I started out 2 years ago and have been generally happy with their deliverability rates.
In a recent Friday Podcast, Aweber education marketing manager Justin Premick alluded to some forthcoming enhancements to their services and it looks like they made the announcement today.
Here are some of the enhanced email analystics tools:
- See exactly when subscribers open your message so you can focus on the right time to send your message.
- Send a broadcast to only subscribers who didnâ€™t open or click on your previous broadcast.
- Send a broadcast to only subscribers who did click on your order page, but didnâ€™t order.
- See which subscribers are responding to your campaigns â€” which messages theyâ€™re opening, which links theyâ€™re visiting, and where on your website theyâ€™re going after clicking through.
- Target subscribers by sending broadcasts to only those who responded (or didnâ€™t respond) by clicking or opening a specific message or link.
- Track revenue generated by campaigns and subscribers to see which subscribers and campaigns are making you money.
Together with click tracking, campaign reporting, email tracking, email ROI reporting and other features.
The old package cost $179.40 for 10,000 list members for a year. The analytics-enhanced service costs $69 per month for 10,000 list members.
With about a 362% increase in their prices, email marketers will have to decide if they need the enhanced analytics functions.
In an exchange between marketer Kevin Riley and Aweber founder/CEO Tom Kulzer, Kevin mentioned in a twitter update that existing customers can choose to remain on their existing plan.
Are the enhanced analytics going to be worth the upgrade?
I’m keen to hear some feedback from other marketers before making a decision.