If you’ve been reading this blog for a period of time, you might be aware that I have an internet marketing newsletter, Internet Marketing Cookbook, which publishes monthly training to provide tips on traffic generation, monetization and strategies to bring your business to the next level.
The past couple of months have been an interesting time for me as I’ve been planning to bring IMC to the next level, as well as help members get more mileage out of their membership.
Although it’s been a couple of months and days (the original announcement was scheduled for June 1st), I’m glad to announce the launch of the Internet Marketing Cookbook 2.0. This will be one of my main projects for the rest of the year and my team and I (particularly my programmer who’s made a number of enhancements to the code) are glad to announce that IMC features the following upgrades:
- Focus: Internet Marketing Cookbook’s focus will be on my 3 areas of expertise: product creation, affiliate marketing and relationship marketing (a combination of social media + influence/persuasion = conversions)
- Learning center: This will feature regularly updated content to help you grow your business. The IMC archive will be available here (about 20 hours of content that members had paid more than $200 each to access)
- Case studies/”Look over my shoulder” campaigns: There’ll be multiple ongoing case studies which will feature strategies and techniques from the learning center. You’ll get to see the techniques in action and members are welcome to post their campaigns for feedback and critiques.
- Advisors/Subject experts: I’ve invited a number of specialists and experts in different areas of online marketing to participate in the forum and share their expertise with the members. The confirmed lineup is shown at InternetMarketingCookbook.com and more will be added once they’re on board.
- Networking: As the community is centered around a forum, there’ll be more opportunities to network with fellow marketers.
The main thrust of IMC is the focus on building a long-term, sustainable online business. If you’re serious about bringing your business to a new level, you should check out the Internet Marketing Cookbook.
It’ll be structured as a monthly subscription at $47/month.
[Update: The launch promotion is over]
Here is the link:
#1: Internet Marketing Cookbook ($47/month)