FinchSells has burst on the affiliate blogging scene this year, with a brand of sarcastic, yet insightful blog posts. Coupled with an in-your-face approach to affiliate marketing, “Finch” (not his real name) has generated a fair amount of buzz and been recently accepted into the 9Rules blog network.
So I got him on the phone from London to speak his mind. Some of the stuff we discussed:
- How he left school at 16 and got involved with online marketing
- How he made the transition from his job to doing affiliate marketing full time
- His first sources of traffic for his affiliate offers and how he’s narrowed it to one primary source: Facebook Ads.
- Some of the tips and techniques for optimizing conversions
- How to make Facebook Ads work
Check out the Friday Podcast below: