When the training course Pay Per Click Formula was launched a couple of years ago, it gave many internet marketers their first exposure to PPC-based marketing. Among the first courses in PPC affiliate marketing, it had an impact on the industry. A number of the members in the course have gone on to become top CPA affiliates and many have created landing page tools, keyword tools and shared techniques which other PPC marketers have benefited from.
I invited PPC Formula’s creator, Gauher Chaudhry, to come on the Friday Podcast to share his thoughts on:
- How he got started in internet marketing and eventually made the transition to PPC marketing
- Trends in paid traffic generation methods
- Whether Google is “out to get affiliates”, as some marketers have speculated
- Managing your risk and cashflow as you scale your business
- Offer selection and his thoughts on hot niches and evergreen niches
- How government regulation might affect affiliates
- His planning process when starting new campaigns
- The growth of the PayPerClick Formula training program and future plans
Check out the podcast below:
Note: As a special offer to Friday Podcast listeners, PayPerClick formula is available for a limited time only (till 20th October), even though it’s officially off the market. The new version is expected to cost more than the digital version.
- PayPerClick Formula 2 (only available till Oct 20th – includes lifetime updates for PPCF2)
- Gauher on Twitter
- Gauher’s Blog