Thanks to all the loyal WhoIsAndrewWee.com supporters who’ve made this site the top affiliate for Gobala Krishnan’s excellent blogging tool, the WordPress Adsense System (WAS) for the second month running.
Besides having had the satisfaction of promoting a powerful and effective tool, I’m looking forward to the top affiliate prize, a Canon digital camera (which I’m planning to get Amazon credit in lieu).
Check out Gobala’s post here: Andrew Wee Bags Top Affiliate Spot for September
I’ve received a number of questions about SecretBlogWeapon and why I find it really powerful.
Here’s a synopsis:
What I especially like is that for a low priced tool, it covers the following aspects:
- Niche Research: Go through Kidino‘s excellent SEO (Search Engine Optimization) guide as he goes through a step-by-step process of finding and developing a niche
- Search Engine Optimization: As mentioned, Kidino’s guide goes through SEO, while Gobala goes through the specifics for Blog SEO Optimization. While doing research, I noticed that most SEO doesn’t focus on blogs, aside from talking about the header tags and meta tags. (Ewen Chia’s Auto Blog Income Generator also goes into some SEO). Gobala goes into revamping your permalinks (blog site structure) and the blog formatting to make it more attractive to the search engines and hence, rank higher on the SERPs (search engine results pages)
- Traffic generation: 176 blog and traffic generators, a good starting point to kick off and build your readership.
- RSS Submission software: Although nothing beats a manually submitted blog entry to a blog or website directory, the RSS submission software eases some of the effort (especially when you’re managing multiple blogs).
- Blogging for Profits: truth be told, I haven’t read this yet. I’ve already generated a flood of traffic from the other avenues.
- Social Bookmarking: This will continue to be a trend with sites like Digg, Del.icio.us, BlinkBits, Furl (there are more than 30 such networks). Gobala goes into the benefits of these networks and how to leverage them to generate traffic.
Comparing the SecretBlogWeapon.com to other blog offerings, I felt that it’s one of the better blogging products out in the market. It easily outclasses several blogging products that cost double its price!
If you’d like to see what some of my DigitalKeiretsu.com team have come up with, check out:
- YiChen’s SimCooks.com
- Chee Shan’s ShredGuitarNow.com
- Ethan Quah’s Family life with Ethan
I’m working out an arrangement with SEO Guru Brad Callen on bundling SEO-related bonuses with SecretBlogWeapon.
Once this has been finalized, it’ll be given to all past and new SecretBlogWeapon buyers.
Would that be ok?
I’m quite excited about this promotion, so get your copy now, especially if you’re serious about generating serious Internet Marketing Income.