It’s been quite some time since my post: Running the million dollar Internet Marketing marathon.
August 23rd, 2006 seems like a lifetime ago.
I’ve come so far in such a short period of time.
Without the advice from helpful friends like:
- Stuart “I’m speechless” Tan
- Ryan “in pursuit of excellence” Chua
- Rachit Dayal (http://www.RachitDayal.com) and others,
it would’ve been a more challenging journey.This is just the start of the journey and the destination is still far away.
But here’s a spot of inspiration…
Click on the check to blow it up.
A little spot of inspiration so to speak.
I’d been waiting for my first Clickbank check with anticipation.
The fruits of my first month in Internet Marketing.
Along the journey, it’s been great meeting and working with lots of motivated individuals like:
- Chee Shan whose ShredGuitarNow.com site will be one to look out for.
- Yi Chen who valiantly launch SimCooks.com a week after getting SecretBlogWeapon.com. Check out the lovely pictures. She promptly joined Darren Rowse’s ProBlogger.net Writing Project and made a splash.
Am I happy about getting $908.69?
Well, I guess $9,086.90 would be nicer. And $90,869 would be really cool.
We all start from somewhere though.
I get lots of emails and comments from people who keep complaining that it’s impossible to earn money from Internet Marketing.
A task is only as ‘impossible’ as you choose for it to be.
And at the end of the day, you will only be as successful as you want to be.
I spoke to a number of people yesterday at Stuart’s Internet Marketing seminar for Internet Money Secrets and even after seeing the screenshots of Google Adsense, Clickbank and other proof, they are still skeptical.
As Stuart has said before: You can bring a horse to water, and it can still choose to die of thirst.
I guess there’s only so much any of us can do. The rest is an individual decision.
If you don’t think it will work, then not only will Internet Marketing not work, neither will much else you encounter.
However, if you are looking to generate a new income stream, or even embark on a new career in Internet Marketing, consider the following steps.
- Sign up for the $99 worth of Internet Marketing bonuses (still free)
- Visit the DigitalKeiretsu.com forum, take a look at the materials we’ve laid out, and the videos too.
- Come for the last Internet Money Secrets preview. The date/venue are next Thursday, 12 Oct, 7pm – 930pm. Except for the date, the instructions are the same as found in: Internet Money Secrets Revealed!
Regardless of what you do, the next phase of your Internet Marketing development could depend on whether you invest in:
If you are going for Internet Money Secrets, they’ll give you a strong foundation in blogging, adsense and affiliate marketing before you go.
If you aren’t attending, you will need it all the more (or I guess you could spend a couple of hundred hours surfing various blogs and websites for the same information).
But back to my aims in Internet Marketing.
- My first month (Aug 21 – Sep 20) amounted to about $1,500 in profit (almost entirely from affliate marketing.)
- My second month (Sep 21 – Oct 20) I’m expecting it to hit $2,000
- By March 2007, my plan is to achieve a consistent $20,000 per month from Internet Marketing.