Ã¢â‚¬â€ copy and paste the Reciprocal Review Carousel and instructions below this line Ã¢â‚¬â€
Reciprocal Review Carousel idea is based on a few simple yet effective link-building and blogging techniques I have learned:
- Build value of the blog by creating a helpful link from within content.
- Provide value to community by doing a review on a blog you personally like.
- Link to YOUR blog has exact anchor text you want and helps you boost Google Rankings.
- No more than 30 outbound links from any page to prevent penalties for link farming.
- Viral effect of the link Ã¢â‚¬â€œ as more bloggers participate, link to your blog with YOUR anchor text, coming from quality content post will spread.
Here is How to participate:
- Copy the entire text between the specified lines.
- Create a post on your site and put at least one paragraph explaining how you joined the Reciprocal Review Carousel.
- Paste the text you copied into your post.
- Remove the Bottom Review and At the Top add your own review with a link to a site reviewed, at least 2 sentences about the site and a note Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Reviewed by: Your Anchor Text. Link your anchor text to your site. Here is an example:
WordPress Web 2.0 Guide is a blog providing very useful information on building your very own Web 2.0 portal based on WordPress. Detailed instructions and howto guides make it possible for anyone to create a sparkling and engaging blog and join the community of like-minded individuals. Reviewed by: WordPress Web 2.0 Spot-er
- Carsten Cumbrowski has one of the more exotic backgrounds among Internet Marketers, having moved to California from Berlin, Germany. Having a solid background in SAP ERP software, Carsten is one of the heavyweights in the CPA Marketing/Search Engine Optimization industry, as a blogger over at Revenews.com and is an editor at the SearchEngineJournal. His personal blog, Cumbrowski.com, comprehensively covers Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, SEM/PPC and Web Development. Carsten also maintains a comprehensive list of podcasts and has promised to add my “Friday Podcast” to his listing (once I figure out how to syndicate my content effectively). Carsten is also headed for Affiliate Summit East in Miami and I’m sure he’ll propagate this carnival once he gets a chance.
- Andrew Wee writes and podcasts about affiliate marketing at WhoIsAndrewWee.com. HeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s an absolute pro at keeping up with tech trends (and how to make moolah from them) as well as getting noticed FAST in the marketing/blogging world . HeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s one to watch and follow by example. Reviewed by: Michelle MacPhearson, who likes teaching knuckleheads about Social Marketing Online.
- Peter Lenkefi writes about Web 2.0 marketing strategies at Web2Center.com. He has some killer videos over there you should check out along with a ton of good information on blog marketing and various Ã¢â‚¬Å“new mediaÃ¢â‚¬Â promotion tactics. Reviewed by: Link Building Maniac, Jack Humphrey, for the Friday Traffic Report
- Andy-Coates.com is an original creator of Viralink concept and a blog publishing information on Magic, Personal development and blog development. I have found a wealth of information on getting your blog noticed and generating the traffic for free. Reviewed by: WordPress Web 2.0 Guide
- FitForFreedom is well-established blog where you can find multitude of information on achieving financial freedom. Blog is run by Marco Righter and his writing style greatly adds to the value of information he provides. Reviewed by: Alex
- Secure Your PC For Internet blog run by Colin and provides essential information everyone accessing internet should know. Identity theft is becoming more and more of an issue and by visiting his blog you can minimize the risk of being compromised. Reviewed by: Alex
- VI-SU blog is all about WordPress, AdSense, SEO and Internet Marketing. Although mostly written in German I have found that using Google translate is worth the effort for his posts. Reviewed by: Alex
- Home With Heather is a great informative blog targeting WAHM (Work At Home Moms) and run by Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ you guessed it Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Heather Masson. Information on what works for her in Internet Business written is very easy to read and comes from her personal experience. Reviewed by: Alex
- A CopywriterÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Blues blog published by Alex Badalic, a veteran of advertising turned musician gives you great food for soul. I have found some nice old videos of Johnny Cash performance and he has a lot more of vintage videos to satisfy fans. Reviewed by: Alex
- Did You Smell That blog authored by one of the veterans on network marketing filled with business ideas you can use. David Ledoux is well known and respected in online community and now he makes his experience available via blog posts. Reviewed by: Alex
Ã¢â‚¬â€ copy and paste the Reciprocal Review Carousel and instructions above this line Ã¢â‚¬â€
This post is doing double duty. I’ve been tagged by Internet Marketer Kevin Riley to participate in Dr Mani’s Congenital Heart Defects awareness building effort for the Heart Kids Blogathon. Get more details here.
Propagating the blogathon, I tag:
Pay it forward, guys!
[Note: I’ve lost my voice due to a viral infection, so there’s no Friday Podcast this week]