Building on my previous post “Hungry Enough to Succeed“, I know that I could be massively more effective than I can be now.
One important element is to have clearly defined short term goals.
I know if I don’t do this now, my aim of achieving $5m by age 35 will only be a dream.
Hence, I’m listed 3 priority-1 goals at the start of each day that I have to accomplish within 24 hours. And a list of priority-2 goals. This is part of my UHP system which when proven can help anyone (yes, anyone!) achieve whatever results they want. But first I have to eat my own dogfood, right?
Equally important are the reasons for achieving the goal! If the ‘why’ isn’t compelling, we aren’t likely to work at it.
My goals for today are:
1) set up the hosting account for steviadirect.com since moving it to GoDaddy a year before it expired (silly move on my part), GoDaddy has hijacked it with a placeholder page and it’s now a Google PR2, Alexa ranking 6.3m). I must reclaim it, and put my content back before GoDaddy wrecks 3 years of effort!
2) Prepare for open house at 2D Jalan Remaja property: This is a property that I’ve been marketing for about 3 months. It’s an attractive property and I’m planning to spruce it up, do quite a bit of offline publicity before the open house we’re planning this Sunday afternoon.
3) client look for Bukit Timah/Stevens Road landed property: A high priority search, need to get it done soon due to a tight timeframe.
4) client look for YCK or private apartment on Sat: another priority search!
Priority 2 goals include:
1) Settle finance matters at Citibank
2) Blog update
3) Go for Stuart Tan’s preview “Huge Checks Monthly”
4) Draft and send emails out to IMS contacts
5) Clean up UpsizeMyCash.com (site structure not optimized)
6) Spend 1 hour cleaning/managing paperwork my home office/house
7) Spend 30 mins visiting blogs/forums (build more backlinks to this blog)
8) Drop an email to my potential partner for a software project.
We’ll see the results at the end of today!
wheehee a challenging and exciting day ahead.