As I’m writing this, the clock is ticking. It’s now 1155pm and i’m rushing to file a post before midnight.
Here’s my progress thus far:
My goals for today are:
1) set up the hosting account for steviadirect.com : undone, too much focus on real estate today, but since this can be done virtually and the other items had to be done in real time. the other things get priority. but i am making the commitment to get this done before sleeping tonight!
2) Prepare for open house at 2D Jalan Remaja property: progress underway, but gotta get an email to the owner before going to sleep.
3) client look for Bukit Timah/Stevens Road landed property: this was accomplished, plus along the way, i built a high value contact. will continue to track this and email the client before sleeping..
4) client look for YCK or private apartment on Sat: again done, but need to email the client before sleeping.
Priority 2 goals include:
1) Settle finance matters at Citibank – DONE!
2) Blog update – doing now!
3) Go for Stuart TanÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s preview Ã¢â‚¬Å“Huge Checks MonthlyÃ¢â‚¬Â – DONE!
4) Draft and send emails out to IMS contacts – DONE!
5) Clean up UpsizeMyCash.com (site structure not optimized) – er, do a bit before sleeping!
6) Spend 1 hour cleaning/managing paperwork my home office/house – not done yet. wil do!
7) Spend 30 mins visiting blogs/forums (build more backlinks to this blog) – will do!
8) Drop an email to my potential partner for a software project. – will do!
wow, quite a stretch today.
will put up more goals to accomplish tomorrow and update on whether i’ve done everything i said i would!