I got an email from fellow Internet Marketer Steven Wong with an invitation to join the My Warrior Network.
If you’re familiar with the Warrior Forum, a credible source of Internet Marketing information and the brainchild of IM guru Allen Says, Warrior Network seems to be a brand extension of that.
Although the marketing material states the benefits include:
- Find someone you know who works for a particular company or in a certain industry
- Find old friends and work colleagues
- Buy and sell products and services or get advice and recommendations
- Get credible introductions to decision makers through your new contacts
- Publicize and find forthcoming Business and Social Events
- Get referrals for new jobs or hard to find staff
I doubt there might be too much B2B or traditional brick-and-mortar business matchmaking there.
But I feel it’ll be a great community building site for those active or new to the warriors forum. (more…)