Whether you’re a new internet marketer or a SEO or PPC affiliate looking for sources to generate traffic and convert that into profit, chances are you’ve either explored or are harnessing the traffic and profit potential of blogging.
In the last 2 years, since I’ve been growing my internet business, two key steps:
1) posting quality content and
2) achieving authority status in the niches I operate
have played a key part of my success.
Successful, long-term blogging goes beyond just harvesting the most popular and/or profitable tools from keyword tools and bashing out keyword-dense content.
It should also encompass planning skills and management skills to be able to publish original, quality content a year, two years or longer down the road.
What most marketers may not realize is that following a step-by-step system can greatly reduce the amount of effort needed to blog prodictively and effectively.
The Secret Blog Weapon coaching program I’m launching today is a result of more than a year’s worth of research into the most relevant topics and techniques new and experienced bloggers need to have at their fingertips, together with a system designed to either kickstart your blogging efforts or bring them to a new level.
What I’ve done my best to achieve has been to:
- Identify critical skills that bloggers need to possess (and develop them if they don’t already have them)
- Organize your blog effort around a proven system to maxmimize your results
- Create a system to build a brand and effectively use this brand to build your business
You can find more details about this comprehensive 6-month program at: SecretBlogWeapon.com
Thanks to all the loyal WhoIsAndrewWee.com supporters who’ve made this site the top affiliate for Gobala Krishnan’s excellent blogging tool, the WordPress Adsense System (WAS) for the second month running.
Besides having had the satisfaction of promoting a powerful and effective tool, I’m looking forward to the top affiliate prize, a Canon digital camera (which I’m planning to get Amazon credit in lieu).
Check out Gobala’s post here: Andrew Wee Bags Top Affiliate Spot for September
I’ve received a number of questions about SecretBlogWeapon and why I find it really powerful.
Here’s a synopsis:
What I especially like is that for a low priced tool, it covers the following aspects:
- Niche Research: Go through Kidino‘s excellent SEO (Search Engine Optimization) guide as he goes through a step-by-step process of finding and developing a niche
- Search Engine Optimization: As mentioned, Kidino’s guide goes through SEO, while Gobala goes through the specifics for Blog SEO Optimization. While doing research, I noticed that most SEO doesn’t focus on blogs, aside from talking about the header tags and meta tags. (Ewen Chia’s Auto Blog Income Generator also goes into some SEO). Gobala goes into revamping your permalinks (blog site structure) and the blog formatting to make it more attractive to the search engines and hence, rank higher on the SERPs (search engine results pages)
- Traffic generation: 176 blog and traffic generators, a good starting point to kick off and build your readership.
- RSS Submission software: Although nothing beats a manually submitted blog entry to a blog or website directory, the RSS submission software eases some of the effort (especially when you’re managing multiple blogs).
- Blogging for Profits: truth be told, I haven’t read this yet. I’ve already generated a flood of traffic from the other avenues.
- Social Bookmarking: This will continue to be a trend with sites like Digg, Del.icio.us, BlinkBits, Furl (there are more than 30 such networks). Gobala goes into the benefits of these networks and how to leverage them to generate traffic.
I have been feelng really disturbed over the last couple of days.
Some of my DigitalKeiretsu.com members have been coming up to me and saying that they have no idea what they should do, and how they should start.
I’d spent the better part of a few hundred hours and a greater amount of funds, shortlisting the field down to the three core tools:
With these three tools, I’m confident that anyone, of any skill level can generate $1,000 – $2,000 per month consistently in adsense and affiliate marketing income with a blog.
Will this be enough to sustain you?
But what if you did three or more such blogs?
Would $4,000 – $6,000 per month be something decent?
Would that give you some measure of financial freedom?
If you’ve already read through my previous DigitalKeiretsu.com postings, please bear with me for a second.