Thank you for your emails, following the last Friday Podcast with Affiliate Summit co-founder Shawn Collins, I’ve been asked where I’ll be during Affiliate Summit (and maybe more importantly where the hot parties are at…).
I’ve created a temporary page listing my schedule (which will change over time) and the summit highlights.
You can take a look at:
I hung out mostly with the WickedFire affiliate marketing forum folks.
You will meet so many people at one point that it will seem like a blur and it’s only after going through the business cards that you’ll recall who you met.
So if you would like to meet and talk to someone during the summit, it’d be a good idea to either:
- Private message them on their Facebook profile
- Contact them using the contact form on their blog
- Attend the session they’ll be speaking at.
- Head to one of the smaller events like Affiliate Classroom Live, Gospel Brunch, the Affiliate Dinner
- Arrange to meet at one of the parties and try to find each other from the hundreds of people there…
Else, it could be a hit-and-miss affair, especially with more than 2,500 people registered for the event.
Forewarned is forearmed…