About a week ago, internet marketer Gauher Chaudhry relaunched his PayPerClick Formula 2 (PPCF 2) course, with affiliate marketers bundling special bonuses to entice buyers to purchase through their affiliate links.
If you’ve been standing by the sidelines and wondering which bonus package to take up, you might like to take action soon, as Gauher has mentioned that the doors to PPCF 2 might close in the next 7 to 10 days.
So which package should you choose…?
Before you make a buying decision, let’s take a look at what PPCF 2 covers. Gauher’s given a comprehensive description of the 18 core modules of the course, including topics like:
- Intro to CPA marketing and traffic brokering
- Market research and offer selection
- Keyword research and tactics
- Silo site building and landing pages
- Creating great ad copy
- and so on…
Newbies will get a solid foundation in the basics of PPC and CPA marketing. Experienced affiliates will benefit from the advanced topics which include:
- Alternative PPC networks outside of the big 3 (AdWords, YSM, Microsoft), some of which have higher conversions than the big 3
- Organic planting strategies where you supplement the ROI from winning PPC keywords with SEO and social media strategies
- Strategies to incorporate expired domains into your campaigns and resurrect dead domains
- Traffic regeneration techniques to get multiple opportunities to convert PPC traffic (compared to just one chance with typical PPC campaigns)
- How to get free PPC ads
- and so on…
As mentioned earlier, once the doors to PPCF2 close, it might be 6 months to a year before new members are accepted.
If you’re wondering about the cost, it’s $1,426 to $1,446, and some will wonder if it’s worth the cost.
Considering that other affiliate marketing training sites charge $97 to $150+ per month, it’ll cost about $1,200 to $1,500 PER YEAR to join those sites.
In contrast, there’s just a ONE time fee to joining PPCF2. In the 2 years I’ve been a member, Gauher’s continued to publish new content and conduct regular webinars and training calls. As a PPCF2 members, you’ll continue to receive free lifetime updates. Paying once to join a site, compared to paying monthly fees? I’ll take the one-time fee 90% of the time.
PayPerClick Formula 2 also a 3-payment plan available.
“So, what’s the best PPCF2 bonus?”
Affiliates are offer a hug variety of bonuses and buyers have a large selection of goodies including automation tools, affiliate software and internet marketing/affiliate marketing courses. Which is the best? Here’s my take:
- Bonus tools, software: anything to automate your affiliate marketing efforts is always a bonus. But I’m going to contradict myself here. New affiliates should NOT invest in tools immediately. Why? Because if you’re forced go the manual route and work through the process, you get a better idea of how affiliate marketing works – from researching a niche and an offer, expanding your keyword list, etc. If you suck at the basic skills, using software and tools doesn’t make you good, it just makes you suck with a 100,000 keyword list. As an entrepreneur, you need to understand your own business to run it effectively, instead of using black-box tools which cripples your ability to understand it well. Use tools when you’re an intermediate level affiliates because you’re grounded in the fundamentals. Anyway, Gauher has structured the modules in a way that newbies can follow the steps and get profitable campaigns up without investing in premium tools.
- Bonus affiliate marketing courses: I’ve taken a look at some of the bonus e-books, home study courses being offered (some of which feature as many as 20 CDs and 500-page manuals) and it looks like you’ll be getting a lot of “stuff” as a bonus. Unfortunately, some of the material and bonus courses looks dated (some going as far back as 2 years) and others seeming to have little connection to PPC marketing. You probably don’t need any “Make Money with AdSense” or more affiliate marketing courses (isn’t that what you’re already buying PPCF2?). Gauher covers enough SEO material so you don’t need to invest in a SEO course.
Among the offers on hand, the PPCF2 offers didn’t particularly catch my eye, although Jonathan Van Clute’s KW Bot (or keyword bot) looked like an interesting offer for affiliates with some experience under their belt.
Ultimately, I decided to join in the fray and offer my own bonus, one that would be useful and relevant to new PPCF2 buyers.
Here’s the “Andrew Wee 6-Month PayPerClick Formula 2 mastermind/coaching bonus“. Here’s what you’ll get:
- PPCF2 “Cliff Notes”: There’s probably about 10 hours of video, 40-50 hours of audio material and about 300 pages of written material in the course. I’m planning to create a series of summaries, checklists and action guides based on the PPCF2 material for my own use (I also use notes I make to brief and manage my staff and outsourcers when I delegate projects out). Note: these notes are not intended to replace the course material, but to be used as a reference and so you’ll have a 10- or 12 -step checklist when you’re starting up new campaigns.
- PPCF2 “Mastermind Forum”: If you’re a PPCF2 member, you’ll know that Gauher oversees the PPCF forum which has 2,000+ active PPC marketers, some of which are earning in the 7-figure a month range like Greg Davies. Rather than duplicate his forum, I’ll be setting up a private mastermind forum focused on helping new PPCF2 members get started, getting their plans in place, setting up offers.
- Live offer campaigns (2 simultaneous campaigns): Although the best way to benefit from PPCF2 is to set up your own campaigns, the next best thing is to see how the PPCF2 course material translates into someone elses’ live campaigns. I’m planning to set up a live CPA campaign, outlining the process of research, setting up, launching and optimizing an offer. You’ve heard that almost any offer that achieves the break even point during testing can be a profitable one – you can see it in progress. In addition, I’m planning to invite a CPA network owner on a call to give insight and strategies on successfully promoting the offer. There will also be a second live offer campaign will be focused on a revenue share business model that isn’t found on the CPA networks and offers significant potential for scalability via PPC and can offer monthly recurring commissions if executed. There’ll be sufficient background and promotion info for you to launch this offer too if you choose.
- Monthly Live Conference Call (6 months): Again, this is not intended to replicate the training calls which Gauher organizes on a regular basis, but instead supplement his calls and the PPCF2 core material. It’ll be a 1 to 1.5 hour call each month during the 6 months and will focus on the “application” element of the techniques being covered.
What’s the value of the bonus? I am personally against patronizing you by saying it’s worth $xx,xxx. Just saying it’s worth $x doesn’t make it so. Rather, you should look at the various options available and make your choice based on what will ultimately help you achieve your goals. You’re the most important person in this equation.
How to get your bonus:
- Click here to purchase your copy of PayPerClick Formula 2 (you can choose the single payment or 3-payment option) [direct to order page]
- If you want to be sure your transaction tracks correctly, you may wish to close your browser cookies before clicking on the link above [Note: Google Chrome and Safari are notorious for not always accepting affiliates cookies, so Internet Explorer or FireFox might be better]
- Forward a copy of the PPCF2 purchase confirmation email via the contact form
- We’ll verify your purchase with Gauher’s team
- If the purchase is not attributed to our affiliate account, we won’t be able to release the bonus to you
- Our plan is to have about 20 PPCF2 members in the program (including retroactively offering this bonus to previous PPCF2 buyers (see below) so there’re fewer slots available)
Note: If you bought a copy of PPCF2 (digital edition) in the last month, you qualify to receive this bonus. Drop us an email via the contact form, so we can confirm your purchase.
Regardless of whether you choose my bonus or another, I wish you the best in your PPC affiliate marketing journey and will see you in the PPCF2 forums.