This may come as a surprise to some of you.
Wait for it.
There’s more to the online business than just making money.
So, I often receive questions on my blog, in the forums on social media about how to get more stuff done with a limited amount of time and money.
I probably get many more questions centered around coming up with strategies to achieve your goals, finding ways to keep yourself accountable and importantly, getting the stuff you want.
I try to answer these questions when I can, but like you, I have a limited amount of time to get my own stuff done, spend time with my wife and kids and help others.
So I’ve done the next best things. I’ve compiled many of the questions I receive and identified the issues that affect a lot of people, then narrowed it down to the biggest ones.
I’m in the process of compiling these strategies into a lifehacking guide, or as the project is known the Geek Hackery Guide.
My goal is to come up with a resource that will help you become more efficient in your work and personal life. My plan is to come up with an easy-to-read guide that provides actionable steps and strategies that you can use to see results immediately.
When I was asking around my circle for feedback about my project, something interesting happened.
I spoke to my friend, Tamar Weinberg, who’s been a writer at Mashable and Lifehacker, focused on similar issues. And the more we talked, the more I realized how her ideas and stuff she uses herself would be a great match for my project.
It was a natural step to rope in an expert like Tamar, who’s already a whiz at social media and uses technology to achieve outcomes like an email inbox with zero emails. She has, what I feel is, a few secret sauce ingredients in her stuff, which I think others would get a great deal from.
So we’ve been collaborating on this project for a while and I’ve had a chance to look at some of her material she’s been preparing.
I can easily see myself implementing several of the her techniques in my own business and life.
On my part, I’ll be focusing on my strength, the area of “inner game” – this is the world of thoughts and emotions that cause us to think and act the way we do.
You may or may not be aware that inner game sometimes acquires a bit of a bad rep, especially when it’s been linked to pick-up artists, who use these techniques to influence the behavior of women around them.
I think inner game is a neutral system, it can help some with confidence issues or procrastination issues to break through those barriers and get the results, or women they want.
In my case, I’m using it for a different outcome: To help you get the results in your work life and personal life.
What I will teach you is how you can hack, rewire and reprogram your “mindware”.
Once you have done that you can hack your behavior. This will change the results you can expect to get.
Here’s how you can participate.
1) We are launching this at an introductory price of $10.
You can pre-order it and get access to a mastermind group that we will running all the way till the product is released.
2) The product will be released on August 11.
3) And here is the interested part. If the product is not released by August 11, you will receive $50. We are using a number of our own mindware hacking techniques in our project. Part of it involves sending out a reward to you if we don’t meet our target. (How is that for motivation).
4) We want you to be 100% satisfied. If you receive the product and you’re not happy with it, just contact us and we’ll give you a full refund on your purchase.
5) We will close this offer at 100 participants. We have five already in, so there are 95 spots remaining. We are keeping it to this number because I have that amount to pay out in my Paypal account now. Also, it’s financially prudent to make offers you can keep and keep your accountable. But you should not go into debt to fulfil it.
6) Ok, we’ve made our offer. Now it’s time for you to commit. You need to pull the trigger. Take action now.
->(Update: the offer has ended. Stay tuned for future updates).
PS: After you sign up, I’ll add or invite you to a private Facebook group where you’ll get access to some goodies as you watch the project take shape.