It’s marketed similarly to the “Death of Adsense” which I couldn’t bring myself to read because the title turned me off.
I wanted to give Mike a chance though, because I’m on several of his mailing lists and the things he says makes sense to me.
I downloaded the report and my observations are as follows:
- Internet Marketing newbies will find the information to be a useful primer to go beyond the “single business proprietor business model” which new Internet Marketers find themselves in.
- Experienced Internet Marketers will find that the report’s a useful summary of principles they already know and perhaps pick up an idea of two.
I won’t use the sales copy that Mike provided, but rather tell you what I found useful about the report.
Two concepts stand out for me:
- The Skulls: Which are a form of ‘Mastermind Groups’ where Secrets Societies of small Internet Marketing networks can band together for greater effectiveness. You’ve probably had an inkling that the Internet Marketing big guns are frequently banding together for joint ventures and promotions. Mike gives you some info and strategies about this.
- The Bulldozer approach: A variation of the long tail. The Bulldozer approach “being slow and steady is likely to crush the Product Launch in the long run”.
- The Big Pinch approach: You never saw it coming. (ok, it’s 3 concepts…)
It’s a free download and you get $1 for each referral you bring in. PLUS there’s an additional sweetener that Mike introduces that could make it very interesting. I’m not supposed to disclose it, but it’s something you can employ immediately from the members area.
I know the title “Death of Internet Marketing” is a bit of a turnoff (perhaps intentionally so!), but once you get past that, you can harvest Mike’s knowledge.