I was doing research for an upcoming post and came across Darren Rowse’s Who Is Darren Rowse?
And found this cool “What is” tool.
IT consultant Arttu YlÃƒÂ¤rakkola’s Solvalou.com site scrapes content off the search engine and provides a snapshot about a certain topic.
I did a search for my buddy Rachit Dayal and came up with the following:
- Rachit dayal is a Singapore-based Entrepreneur who founded Rachit Dayal Communications in January 2005 – An Internet Marketing Strategy Consulting Firm for.
- Rachit dayal is a Singapore based Entrepreneur who graduated from NUS in 2005.
- Rachit dayal is a Singapore-based Internet Marketing Specialist.
As you can tell, Rachit is a very exciting guy. (NOT…).
On the other hand, a search for “George Bush” shows up the intriguing…
findings of which I paste a selection here:
- George bush is the Antichrist.
- George bush is stubborn and incompetent.
- George bush is a reincarnation of Judas Iscariot.
- George bush is the leader of the most powerful nation in the world with an.
- George bush is invited to tea with the Queen.
- George bush is flying half way around the world.
- and a number of other descriptions too colorful to include on this blog.
See the search on George Bush: here
And in case you’re wondering what a search for “Andrew Wee” throws up:
- Andrew wee is still tops in September.
- Andrew wee is in your extended network.
- Andrew wee is a Blogging Affiliate in the WickedFire – Internet Marketing Affiliate Webmaster Forum.
- Andrew wee is offline.
- Andrew wee is on a distinguished road.
- Andrew wee is the CentreÃ¢â‚¬â„¢’s Global Partner in Singapore. (Not me)
- Andrew wee is a certified trainer in delivering John MaxwellÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s programme on Ã¢â‚¬Å“The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. (Not me either)
- Andrew wee is a master at networking.
- Andrew wee is interested in the forma-.
You don’t get the specific links, but you can enter the keywords into google and find the references yourself.
Considering that Darren posted this in May 2005, it’s amazing how something old can appear to be something new, isn’t it?
Take the test, post your results in my comments.
As I have a broad spectrum of readers, please edit out any severely colorful language.
Here’s the link: What Is