It’s hard to imagine Kelly McCausey who’s well-established in the Work-At-Home Mom niche as struggling to pay her utility bills despite working full time as an office manager in 2002, but she’s certainly come a long way since then.
Her first attempts to promote her desktop publishing services over the internet did not take off as she’d expected, however, other opportunities came up that eventually led her to focus on the work-at-home mom (WAHM) niche.
Listen to how she got started and built her business up, including her current projects, such as Work At Home Moms Talk Radio and her new projects.
During the Friday Podcast, we talked about:
- How to plan for your success online
- Building your business from the first step and expanding it beyond
- How you can focus on a single market and maximize its profit potential
- Pitfalls you need to be aware of as you’re building your business
- Qualities to build a sustainable online business
Check out the Friday Podcast below:
You can find out more about Kelly at: