It’s confirmed, I’ll be heading to Las Vegas in late January for Shawn Collins’ Affiliate Summit West 2007.
I’ll be heading to the US for this event which’ll be useful to bring my affiliate marketing skills to a new level.
Highlights for the event include topics such as:
- Marketing Your Affiliate Site – Outside of the Box
- How to Recruit Super Affiliates
- Optimizing with Your Merchant Partner
- The Current State of Online Lead Generation
- Anatomy of a Viral Video — Maximum ROI
- Search Affiliates: Partners or Parasites?
- Optimizing Landing Pages
- Next Generation Affiliate Recruitment – Why What You Know Doesn’t Work Anymore
- Panel: Lead Generation the New Kids On the Block
What I’m looking forward to though are three sessions:
- Bloggers – The New Super Affiliates (Super affiliates today are essentially the webmasters from 5-10 years ago. Bloggers are the next wave of super content producers, soon to be turned super affiliates; this session will discuss what affiliate managers can do with them.)
- What is Your Affiliate Management IQ? (Anik Singal, CEO, Affiliate Classroom, Inc.)
- Ask the Experts: Super Affiliates (This will is expected to be crazy because super affiliates Jon F (aojon.com and wickedfire.com) and Jeremy “Shoemoney” Schoemaker (shoemoney.com and shomemoneymedia.com) will be on the panel)
Oh, and Andrea wanted me to mention that I am excited to finally meet the infamous, beautiful and talented PlanetAndrea. (I think that’s all the adjectives she wanted me to include).
Will you be headed to Affiliate Summit West?
Update: Here’s the link for ASW’s signup