You’ve done up your blog.
You’ve looked for the optimum adsense positions.
Studied the Google Adsense guides, watched the videos.
You’ve read all the affiliate marketing materials that you got at UltimateAffiliateWeapon.
Maybe you’ve already got a copy of SecretBlogWeapon and you’ve SEO-enabled your site and got all the traffic generators in place.
If you haven’t done so already, you can rev up your traffic more by submitting press releases to PRWeb, and articles to all the article directories.
If you’d like, you can also tweak your sales copy a little more.
You can check your URLs and files are updated.
You might have an experience like Tris Hussey’s post: Want an example of real-life business blogging? Here’s a great one
and like Tris says “Thanks Andrew. ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s it exactly. I knew I blew it, but instead of spin, you got spoof. Now, which is more fun to read?”
So, what happens when you make a major boo-boo?
What happens when you spend $100 on adwords and no one comes a-knocking?
Or if you spent 3 weeks polishing up your sales copy, getting your traffic strategy in place.
And what happens?
Maybe you get two adsense click.
Maybe one affiliate marketing sale.
And then what?
Bitch to your friends?
Does that help?
Do you become bigger, better, faster by doing that?
There are two basic types of actions:
- Goal directed
- Non-goal directed
Sure, we can look for all sorts of excuses.
Wonder why the world is unfair.
BUT if you are committed to your own success.
If you want to reach the next level.
This is what you must do.
- Recount the actions you took. Examine the reasons why you took them.
- Look at the results. Really look at them. What exactly happened? Go through your analystics. Study your visitors patterns.
- Go into their mind. Ok, I don’t mean to get spooky here. But understand their psychology. Remember Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs? He went into his victims minds. Sometimes literally. But then he was very effective (ruthlessly so). Do the same. But keep your visitors alive (they still need to click on your adsense, don’t they?)
- Develop a strategy. A holistic one. Don’t go patching small holes. Look at the entire system. Use a holistic approach. See how everything is interlinked and how your changes will affect the overall scheme.
- If necessary, get an experienced insider to look at your system. Get feedback. Be receptive to it. Make changes if necessary.
- The most important. Take action. “What if” thinking and speculation is a nice diversion. But actions give you results.
I’ve always told all my clients:
If you do nothing, nothing will happen.
If you do something, you may not get what you want, but something will definitely happen.
The road to Internet Marketing success could be a long one.
Best to start on the journey now.