Promoting software as an affiliate marketer can be very lucrative, as Revenuewire CEO Geordie Carswell (right) explained during our Friday Podcast discussion.
With some affiliates racking up between 800 and 1,000 sales a day and with payouts of about $25 per license, that adds up to about close to a cool $1 million in gross commissions each month.
And the good news is that the software market still has a lot of room for growth.
During our discussion, Geordie went into detail about:
- How to evaluate software products to promote
- Create an effective marketing campaign that will maximize your profits
- Promoting digital products using PPC (pay per click traffic) vs SEO (search engine optimization)
- PPC tactics that the affiliate big dogs use that you may not be aware of yet
- Comparing the Google Search network vs the Content network
Geordie is one of the most savvy PPC marketers I have come across and it was great to get the PPC tips from him and a wealth of information about getting started as a software promoting affiliate.
Check out the Friday podcast below:
Note: Revenuewire will hold it’s official launch at Affiliate Summit West in Vegas next week. Geordie and Revenuewire team members will be at the booth in the tradeshow hall.
Also check out: