Brian Garnder is known as the creator of the popular WordPress theme, Revolution.
In a recent blog post, he mentioned that Revolution arose out of a site design which had been rejected by a real estate client.
Good thing too, because it’s gone on to be one of the most popular magazine-style WordPress templates.
I invited Brian on to the Friday Podcast and we talked about:
- How he got started in online marketing 2 years ago
- Balancing blog design and blog usability to build user stickiness
- How you can test out new templates on your blog before you go live with them
- Tips on becoming more efficient with your blog
- Shifting his business model from a paid premium blog template now to an open source business model in November
Check out the podcast below:
Be sure to check out:
Important note: The Revolution themes will only be available till Oct 31st, so you should get them before they’re taken off the market.