I met Mike Peters in person at Affiliate Summit West last year, having talked to him a number of times before that.
With a colorful lifetime of experience, Mike:
- Was born and raised in Israel
- Started his first company at 14
- Made more money than his dad at 15
- Dropped out of school at 16
- Said no to Microsoft’s offer of a 6-figure income job because he wanted to run his own businesses
- Started 4 companies, closed them down or had them fail, accumulated $150,000 in credit card debt before hitting it big
And now serves as Florida General Manager for Software Projects, a full service internet marketing and web development firm.
In our discussion, we talked about:
- How you can get started on planning and building your internet business
- How you can effectively deal with challenges and failure in your business
- Lessons Mike learned, especially with raising $6 million in funding for one of his businesses which ultimately failed
- Which billionaire business owner Mike recommends as a role model to learn from
- The truth and reality checks about owning your own business
Check out the Friday Podcast: