For most marketers out there, autoresponder services like Aweber are a blackbox…most people will have a vague notion that email autoresponders are accessed via your web browser, you get some HTML code and place an opt-in form on your website or blog, people submit their name and email address, it appears in the autoresponder database, and you send them email, and sales comes flooding in…simple right?
Oh and they help negotiate with ISPs to ensure your email is delivered, and rotate IPs on their email servers, so it doesn’t get tagged as a “bad” IP.
Actually there’s much more than that, and Aweber’s education marketing manager Justin Premick gave an insiders view of the inner workings of Aweber.
More importantly, we discussed:
- The relationship marketing principles involved in maintaining a successful email marketing list
- Companies which are already successfully using email in their marketing efforts
- Resources to help you bring your email campaigns to the next level
- Tips for affiliate marketers incorporating email into their existing PPC and SEO campaigns
- And we also unearthed a tip which could help you massively increase your results from promoting CPA affiliate offers…
It all happens here at the Friday Podcast.
Check out the audio interview below:
Brian Clark CopyBlogger blog