Return visitor and affiliate marketing veteran Sam Harrelson came on the Friday Podcast to share his thought on social media interaction and marketing and the strategies behind his newly launched podcast network, Thinking.fm.
During the course of our conversation, Sam talked about:
- How he got involved in online marketing and his quest to become a Renaissance man.
- How he has “given up marketing”
- Ethics and morals in affiliate marketing
- What inspires him to podcast
- The origin and direction of his Thinking.fm podcast network
- Monetization options for podcast network owners
- One of his favorite podcasts and why it works effectively
Sam’s one of the deep thinkers in the internet marketing industry and it’s always a pleasure to talk to authority who helps shape the industry.
Checkout the podcast below:
- Sam Harrelson’s personal website
- Sam on Twitter
- Sam’s previous Friday Podcast appearance