I met Andrew Payne on the CashTactics blog where he’s leading a PPC case study.
Andrew’s in stealth mode and hasn’t given many public talks yet, though he’s certainly an affiliate marketer to watch.
Starting his PPC campaigns in Oct 2007, he generated over $1,000 in commissions in 4 days and has continued using PPC in his marketing campaigns.
I got him in for a Friday Podcast session, where we talked about:
- His start in internet marketing in the area of search engine optimization
- How he made the switch to PPC and some of the tips he’s picked up along the way
- An overview of the PPC case study
- Tips to optimize your landing page
- Key techniques you should use to maximize the success of new campaigns
- How to keep yourself continually motivated and achieving your goals
- Andrew’s preferred affiliate and CPA networks
Check out the Friday Podcast below: