Canada-based Alice Seba would seem an unlikely candidate for an internet marketer.
With a bachelor’s degree in History and Archaeology, and a mother of 3 (the youngest just turned 4 months a couple of days ago…), Alice stumbled into the world of internet marketing while looking for opportunities to work from home.
Her “Internet Marketing Sweetie” product was one of the first I bought coming into the industry a couple of years ago, and it was a pleasure to have Alice on the podcast series.
During the session, we talked about:
- How she got started in internet marketing and affiliate marketing experience
- Tips for internet marketing beginners and some of her strategies in taking care of 3 young kids AND running her own successful online businesses
- Should you author/create your own product?
- Tips for promoting your own affiliate program
- The ONE networking tip that will help you succeed in internet marketing
You can check out the podcast below:
- Alice’s Internet Marketing Sweetie product (now Free)
- Information Product Sweetie (How to create your own information product)
- Affiliate Manager Sweetie (How to effectively promote your affiliate program)
- Follow Alice on Twitter