I met Jen Goode better known as JGoode at the recent Affiliate Summit where she was helming the mentors program.
Jen is one of the nicest people you will meet in internet marketing and she’s gone out of her way to help people.
As a designer and a programmer, Jen has a unique set of skills which gives her an advantage when it comes to marketing her fine art and t-shirt designs.
Her move to print-on-demand (POD) services to develop her own products such as t-shirts is a great primer for aspiring marketers looking at the POD market.
During the Friday Podcast, we talked about:
- Jen’s background and how she got started on the Internet
- How she developed her skills in both the design element of internet marketing and programming
- The benefits of print-on-demand services
- How to get started on POD services
- How to determine which products sell and how to generate traffic and sales for your products
- Tips for establishing your niche within the POD marketplace
- How to use customer follow up strategies to increase your sales and profits
New and experienced marketers will get something out of the podcast accessible below: