B. Knoblach, better known as “BillyKay” is a prominent personality on the affiliate marketing forums like ABestWeb and AffSpot.
As an affiliate marketing veteran, he’s been in the business since 1989 and has learned a lot along the way, mostly through trial and error, to the point of owning his flagship site: The Mail Order Shoppe and several successful niche affiliate sites.
Coupled with a quick wit and ready smile, BillyKay’s one of the friendliest personalities in the industry and a quick business mind to boot (plus some skill at video poker).
So even though we’d bumped into each other at the Affiliate Summit, I’d been looking forward to having a chance with him to discover:
- How he first got involved in affiliate marketing
- How he researches and develops unique angles to market his products
- Incorporating the concept of scarcity and urgency in his affiliate promotions
- His experience as a merchant and examples of successful affiliates promoting his programs
- Tips for successful networking and build your affiliate expertise
- Search engine optimization and keyword strategies
- And a whole lot more!
Check out the podcast below:
Note: The Engraved Crystal Shoppe and Custom Signs and Plaques have affiliate programs listed in the ShareASale affiliate network.