I had the opportunity to invite Amit Mehta and Anik Singal on the Friday Podcast to discuss challenges facing affiliate marketers these days, together with the impending launch of the PPC Classroom 2.0 program.
Amit’s is gaining a reputation as the $2.4m super affiliate and a regular speaker at events like Affiliate Summit and PPC Classroom.
Anik is founder of Affiliate Classroom and AC Certified, and recently ranked #2 in Business Week’s “Top 25 under 25″ article.
During our podcast, we discussed:
- How Amit’s affiliate campaigns differ from other marketers
- How to build your income to 4 figures a day
- Steps you can take today to put together successful campaigns
- The importance and how you can incorporate long-tail keywords in your affiliate campaigns
- Whether there’s a conflict of interest between a merchant’s in-house SEO/SEM efforts and the efforts of affiliates
- Amit’s “Hybrid Model” that he’s currently testing and will be teaching in PPC Classroom 2.0
- Details of PPC Classroom 2.0.
Tune in to the Friday Podcast:
- Amit’s Super Affiliate Mindset blog
- Amit’s previous Friday Podcast interview
- PPC Classroom 2.0
- Anik Singal’s AC Certified program for affiliate managers