Jim Lillig is a colorful character – in the best possible way imaginable.
Having been involved in brick-and-mortar businesses, operating mature entertainment website MrSkin.com, speaking multiple times at Yanik Silver’s highly rated Underground workshop series, operating seafood retailer Lobster Gram, and finally launching his own affiliate network, Offeratti.
It’s hard to imagine Jim as someone able to sit still. He rarely does, and just like the last time he came on the Friday Podcast in January this year, Jim was chatty and gave a number of great tips to both affiliate marketers as well as lessons from launching his own affiliate network.
Here’re some of the topics we talked about:
- 6 months on – lessons learned from launching the Offerati affiliate network
- Combat affiliate fraud – how to work towards “zero fraud” on your affiliate network
- How international affiliates, especially from Asia and Europe can increase their chances of getting accepted by affiliate networks and CPA networks
- How Offerati’s MONKS system improves conversion rates for affiliates and how it works
- Tips for new affiliates launching their first campaigns
- Why and how you can incorporate predictive keywords and demographic targeting into your campaigns
- Plans in the pipeline for Offerati
Check out the podcast below:
- Offeratti affiliate network
- Jim’s previous appearance on the Friday Podcast (Offeratti network launch)
- Jim’s blog
- Jim on Twitter