Josh Todd has racked up experience as both an affiliate and affiliate manager, with his pet topics being PPC (pay-per-click) and PPV (pay-per-view) forms of traffic generation.
In fact, with the scarce information available on PPV techniques, Josh has quietly been the go to guy for such information for many marketers.
Although some may loosely associated PPV with PPC or even media buyinig, there’re a number of differences and Josh came on the Friday Podcast to give specific tips on PPV. He also talked about:
- What is PPV and how does it work
- PPV traffic networks explained
- The 2 recommended PPV networks for new marketers
- Top mistakes when using PPV and how to deal with it
- Offer selection and optimization with PPV traffic
- PPV tracking and analystics
- The 365AdSolutions network
Check out the Friday Podcast below:
Uppdate: Josh has since left 365 AdSolutions and has started his own CPA network, TriFoxMedia.
You can also check out a recent interview on CPA offer promotion strategies.