Posts Tagged ‘Gobala-Krishnan’
Three young Malaysian Internet Marketers are raising funds for air travel and accomodation to the US to attend an Internet Marketing seminar, to achieve this aim, they’ve put together an Internet Marketing product firesale.
(Left to Right: Vince Tan, Gobala, Melvin Ng)
Dubbed the “7 Day Super Firesale”, Malaysia-based Internet Marketers, Vince Tan, Melvin Ng and Gobala Krishnan have put together 100 products on topics ranging from product launches, blogging, traffic generation, product creation and product marketing.
If you’re a new Internet Marketer, you will find a number of these products can be very useful in helping you better understand some of the fundamentals of Internet Marketing. Granted, you can probably get most of this information from high authority blogs, forums, Wikipedia, Ask.com and Yahoo! Answers, but I think the value you’ll get is from having the information aggregated at one central location.
If you’ve been doing Internet Marketing for at least a year, and are generating a comfortable income from your efforts, you might (more…)
I met up with one of Malaysia’s top Internet Marketers today, Gobala Krishnan, who stopped in Singapore for a day trip.
Gobala was down to collect some equipment and we met up for lunch and hung out for a few hours.
Gobala Krishnan and Andrew Wee
It was a good opportunity to meet up with Gobala (more…)
Every week, yet another journalist or online marketer predicts the Death of Blogging. Ironicially, sometimes these ‘predictions’ are made by bloggers.
Far from dying, there’s a resurgence in blogging, judging by the flow of private equity and growth of blog networks.
Just look at the nearly 1,200 submissions for the Round 5 submissions for the 9rules Blog Network or check the stats at the Blog Network List. Darren Rowse’s b5media blog network got a nice chunk of capital funding too.
2007 will see a further evolution of blogging as we know it.
Perhaps ‘blogging’ (a truncation of weblog) may evolve as a term to fully encompass what it represents.
Here’re 4 trends I see this year.
- Offline to Online Content Migration
Even without Amazon and Google’s efforts to digitize content for the Internet, a multitude of content publishers (more…)
Thanks to all the loyal WhoIsAndrewWee.com supporters who’ve made this site the top affiliate for Gobala Krishnan’s excellent blogging tool, the WordPress Adsense System (WAS) for the second month running.
Besides having had the satisfaction of promoting a powerful and effective tool, I’m looking forward to the top affiliate prize, a Canon digital camera (which I’m planning to get Amazon credit in lieu).
Check out Gobala’s post here: Andrew Wee Bags Top Affiliate Spot for September
I’ve received a number of questions about SecretBlogWeapon and why I find it really powerful.
Here’s a synopsis:
What I especially like is that for a low priced tool, it covers the following aspects:
- Niche Research: Go through Kidino‘s excellent SEO (Search Engine Optimization) guide as he goes through a step-by-step process of finding and developing a niche
- Search Engine Optimization: As mentioned, Kidino’s guide goes through SEO, while Gobala goes through the specifics for Blog SEO Optimization. While doing research, I noticed that most SEO doesn’t focus on blogs, aside from talking about the header tags and meta tags. (Ewen Chia’s Auto Blog Income Generator also goes into some SEO). Gobala goes into revamping your permalinks (blog site structure) and the blog formatting to make it more attractive to the search engines and hence, rank higher on the SERPs (search engine results pages)
- Traffic generation: 176 blog and traffic generators, a good starting point to kick off and build your readership.
- RSS Submission software: Although nothing beats a manually submitted blog entry to a blog or website directory, the RSS submission software eases some of the effort (especially when you’re managing multiple blogs).
- Blogging for Profits: truth be told, I haven’t read this yet. I’ve already generated a flood of traffic from the other avenues.
- Social Bookmarking: This will continue to be a trend with sites like Digg, Del.icio.us, BlinkBits, Furl (there are more than 30 such networks). Gobala goes into the benefits of these networks and how to leverage them to generate traffic.
Over the past couple of weeks, I have been quietly promoting SecretBlogWeapon, and have seen a decent take up rate.
According to WordPress Adsense System creator, Gobala Krishnan, I have the highest conversion rate among all affiliates.
Despite being new at affiliate marketing, I landed the top affiliate position for August 06. You can read more about it here: http://www.WhoIsAndrewWee.com #1 Affiliate Internet Marketing partner for SecretBlogWeapon.com!
By the end of the first week of September, I am on track to hit the same number of sales for the ENTIRE month of August.
Will it be top affiliate again? Well, if you’re the betting kind, I could give you a good return on your wager…
The success of the campaign was unexpected, but I suspect it has to do with the SecretBlogWeapon components that I’m offering compared to other affiliates.
But more on that later.
What is the WordPress Adsense System anyway?
It costs $67.
Is it worth it?
Or is it just another ebook that makes lots of promises and is full of hot air?
(Trust me, having spent hundreds of hours reviewing lots of blogging tools, I’ve discovered my share of turkeys, chickens and outright donkeys in the batch!)
I realized I haven’t done a formal review of Secret Blog Weapon, so here goes: (more…)
Yesterday was a fun day.
I got a surprise call from Gobala (author of the system at http://www.SecretBlogWeapon.com system).
I’d made top affiliate for the month of August.
We did an interview and he asked me to spill my affiliate marketing secrets.