In case you’re wondering, I believe this contest is open to international participants.
In the last contest, Lee organized, I won an iPod Touch, $250 from CPA Network NeverBlueAds, and a bunch of other prizes in Lee Dodd’s last Earner’s Forum contest.
About a month ago, it was announced that Webmaster Talk and Earner’s Forum were merging, forming one of the largest webmaster forums (as of today, it has 57,000 registered members).
There’re a number of cool features like the publication of your blog’s RSS feed (similar to what forums like DigitalPoint currently offer) as well as Ad Revenue share (through Google AdSense).
I think everyone will be most interested in the prizes…
- A beautiful new Macbook Air laptop from ClickBooth valued at $1,800
- A Copy of Interspire Shopping Cart (Professional Edition) valued at $995
- $500 cash in a Max Bounty affiliate network account
- Another $500 in the form of a Text Link Ads gift certificate
- Another Apple product, the iPod Touch from Rocket Profit
- Another $250 cash in a Pepperjam Network account
- Custom T-shirts printed for your headline website from Ndesigns. 24 Custom Printed Shirts (color T’s, 3-4 color printing, one-sided).
- The hottest new camera for blogging, The Flip, is provided by Advaliant
- Speaking of blogs, the MOST AMAZING paid theme ever is now yours from Revolution Theme and it isn’t just one, but the complete multi-pack!
- To help you relax that hard working brain of yours, we close the package out with a Nintendo DS Lite from RevResponse!
- 3 Free months of Aaron Wall’s SEO Training can only be good for business!
Contest winners are determined by (more…)
You might like to check it out at: Gyutae Park’s blog.
In my mind a “contest” has elements of skills and competitors have to compete.
The event that Gyutae has organized is more like a sweepstakes, where you sign up for his mailing list, subscribe to his RSS feed, post some linkbait back to his blog (via stumbleupon or blog about it) and gain chances to win some of the prizes.
It doesn’t hurt that there’s about $2,000 worth of cold hard cash to be given away, plus an all-access seminar pass to Affiliate Summit East in Boston later this year.
The 5Star Affiliate Forum turns 2 on Monday June 25th, 2007 and founder and president Linda Buquet has put up $400 in their blogging competition.
You can check out Linda’s Affiliate Forum Blogging Contest and decide if you meet the criteria and take part in the contest.
I’d first heard Linda on the
Shoemoney Net Income radio show.
If you missed it you can listen to the podcast here:
I remember Linda gave a few nuggests of affiliate marketing advice on the show.
Let’s look at contests for a moment.
Are they worth taking part in?
For experienced affiliates $400 will seem like chump change, but the big payout comes (more…)
Want to win an Apple iPod Video (30GB) valued at $250?
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council is improving it’s website and would like to invite you to complete an online survey to share your usage experience on their tdctrade.com portal.
Completed surveys (they take less than 3 minutes to fill in) will get you will a chance in their Apple iPod Video (30 GB) sweepstakes.
The survey runs from Oct 31 to Nov 13, 2006.
Visit their sweepstakes site here: Hong Kong Trade Development Council sweepstakes.