Danielle Nagami is a California-based internet marketing consultant and blogs at MsDanielle.com covering SEO, PPC and provides marketing campaign optimization services for clients, primarily large brick-and-mortar businesses.
Having worked with large campaigns, I had a chance to ask her about setting up and launching new websites, especially for internet marketers with smaller operations.
During our discussion, we talked about:
- How Danielle got involved in internet marketing
- The elements to create a long term and sustainable web business
- How to organize your site structure for user accessibility and search engine crawlability
- Conducting competitive research and using that data in your campaign
- How to optimize your site, including specific techniques
- A case study of a successful website which is tweaked regularly
- How to incorporate specific techniques to increase repeat visitors and customer retention
Check out the podcast below: