It’s hard to picture Todd Crawford as being involved in affiliate management when he looks like a rock star.
Having cut his teeth as VP of Sales at affiliate network Commission Junction which he helped co-found in 1998, Todd has also served as VP of sales and business development at Digital River’s oneNetworkDirect affiliate network.
He’s also won the Affiliate Summit Affiliate Marketing Legend award last year.
I had Todd come on the Friday Podcast and we talked about:
- How he got involved in the affiliate marketing industry
- How the affiliate industry has progressed and whether a set of best practices might evolve
- Considerations for companies adding affiliate marketing to their sales and marketing channels
- How affiliate networks compare with CPA networks in their business operations
- Business growth tips for affiliate marketers
Check out the Friday Podcast: